Australia wide $10.00 POSTAGE on all orders unique gifts, bamboo clothing, sustainable products Contact us (08) 9759 1853
baby shorts – unisex chalk – soft bamboo
Product Options
Combination of product variants is not available
Product in stock

Old Price: $23.00

Price: $9.00

Loading Updating cart...

Baby shorts. Luxuriously soft bamboo. The bamboo fabric has 5% elastine added making it super stretchy. A breeze to slip on and off. The other 95% is organically grown bamboo fabric. Goes great with our bamboo baby tees. Roomy enough for eco disposable and cloth nappies. The breathable bamboo fabric will ensure baby doesn't sweat, keeping them cool in summer.

Benefits of bamboo fabric for baby shorts

Bamboo is an eco friendly fabric. It is 100% biodegradable and doesn't require the use of chemicals to grow. Polyester fabrics harm our oceans and marine life with every wash. By purchasing bamboo clothing you are doing the best thing for your little one and the environment.

boody baby pants fabric is:

95% organically grown bamboo viscose
5% elastine